Magnetic Ankle Support Features:
8 therapeutic grade magnets.
Soft and comfortable neoprene.
Available in two colours: black and beige.
Elastic stretch for comfort.
Promotes natural heat release.
Ergonomic design ensures comfort.
Helps compress and support the injured area.
Lightweight and undetectable under most clothing.
Easy-close adhesive tabs for quick attachment and release.
Ideal for all shapes and sizes.
One size fits most.
- 28-Day Money-Back Policy
Please Note: BioMagnetic Sports products are not a substitute for medical care. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist. If you are pregnant and/or have a pacemaker or insulin pump please get your doctor's advice before using magnetic products.
Magnetic Ankle Wrap
Should You Get a Magnetic Ankle Wrap? Here is Everything You Need to Know.
Ankle injuries can limit our movement and cause us pain for years if we don't make an effort to recover properly. Whether you are choosing a magnetic ankle wrap or a supportive ankle brace, its effectiveness for pain relief and recovery will come down to a few important features.
What Should You Look For in an Ankle Brace?
Here are the three most important factors affecting pain relief and recovery.
- Ankle support. Give your ankle the best chance for recovery by giving it ample rest and supporting it when you have to move. Make sure that your ankle support brace or wrap provides the support and compression required to secure your ankle in place while moving.
- Comfort. Consistently and regularly wearing your brace should contribute to your recovery. A comfortable ankle wrap will make it easier for you to give your ankle all the support and stability it needs to recover faster.
- The fit. When choosing between different products, be mindful of how they fit. The stability and comfort your ankle needs depends on a good fit, so choose a brace that you can fit to your ankle perfectly.
If you are unsure about how to answer any of these questions, do not worry! Here is a super-simple two-step test.
Is your ankle getting the support and compression it needs to keep you pain-free? Can you imagine wearing this all the time? If the answer to both questions is yes, then your ankle brace should help manage your pain and speed up your recovery.
What Sets BioMagnetic Apart When You Need Ankle Support?
Our high-quality neoprene magnetic products check every box discussed above, making our range a fantastic option for sprains, chronic pain and more. Here is what sets our items apart from other ankle support products.
- Exceptional support. The ergonomic design allows a snug fit around the injured ankle while accommodating the heal. This design delivers perfect compression and support, giving you the best chance to immobilise your ankle appropriately, reducing pain and aiding recovery.
- All-day comfort. Made of soft, thick and high-quality neoprene, these wraps are designed to be comfortable for all-day use. The soft wetsuit-like material is of fantastic quality, ensuring that you can get the maximum pain relief and rate of recovery that a supportive ankle brace can provide.
- A perfect fit. In addition to the comfortable neoprene material, this ankle support brace features a helpful elastic stretch and easy-close adhesive tabs. These elements ensure a perfect fit for every person, regardless of shape or size, and make taking the wrap on and off incredibly easy.
Our Magnetic Ankle Wrap features eight embedded therapeutic-grade magnets sewn into the sides of the ankle. This magnet gives your ankle the best possible exposure, which may assist with the relief of arthritis, carpal tunnel and chronic pains.
All our magnets have a gauss rating of 1000+, meaning they are strong enough to function as an effective magnetic therapy.
Why You Should Choose Us
We are confident enough to have a 28-Day-Money-Back policy. This return strategy gives our customers the chance to test our products and see whether they offer the relief you need. If you're not satisfied, please feel free to return the product to us at no cost.
Our products have been a source of relief to our customers for 15 years. If chronic pain, injuries or physical discomfort are keeping you from enjoying aspects of your life, please don't hesitate to contact us with enquiries or to learn more.